The Yngwie Song The Yngwie Song

Sounds much like yngwie

Nice work on those arpeggios.

Requiem - Eternalreich Requiem - Eternalreich

Heavy fucking metal!

Love your melodic feel of guitar playing! Make this a whole song! Stick with it and don't give up, I know there is more to this since it fades in and out. Perfect it and add some cool transitions to boot!

Eternalreich responds:

Killer reviews like this make me want to keep this thing goin

(NUB)So Say We All (NUB)So Say We All

yo nub

The effects are the best part of this piece. They really give it an exciting syncopated time feel, and the sound has a great deal of variety. The piano figuration at 1:10 is nice. The chord structure is fairly simple but it is effective. The only thing I didn't like piece was the choice of drum loop for the middle part. It got repetitive and I lost the groove in that section for a little bit. The rest of the piece, at 2:50 when you go back into the double time DnB feel was great.

nubbinownz responds:

Thanks for the awesome review man :D I hear exactly what you're saying though for the drums .. I tried my damndest to give it a bit more of a dynamic feel without going over board lol/ Thank you still :D

Fuck Your Real Guitar - PGM Fuck Your Real Guitar - PGM

This is sick...

Nice fucking work here.

ProjectGodMode responds:

thanks we couldnt have done it without the awesome riffage of jrayteam 6

Are You Dead Yet? (CoB) Are You Dead Yet? (CoB)

nice cover

I feel like the vocals could be a bit more screechy, since this is a children of bodom cover. You sound a little bit deeper and more death metal then black metal, so it might be good to work on the range and sustain of your vocals. One thing alexi does a lot is this "YEEEEAAAAAHHHHOOOO" sort of long syllable that goes through all the overtones of his voice. Try saying that in the most distorted painful way you can while breathing with your diaphragm. Im voting 10 though cause I love this song, nice cover.

Glib - Unorganized Glib - Unorganized

tight

this is aweseome, sounds like it could be tel afon tel aviv

! - Tupac Shakur Is Not Dead ! - Tupac Shakur Is Not Dead

sahahahahahhah

Wow, just wow.

shpongled1 responds:

I like titties.

The Halls of Ramses The Halls of Ramses

Tight

Hey man, this is tight. I like that harmonic minor stuff. Just thought I'd send you a review since you reviewed my song. I'm a trumpet player and this has some cool trumpet moments in it to. This could totally be a soundtrack.

Bass Expo Bass Expo

you wish you were jaco

I hear jaco pastorius in your sound my friend, and you and I both know he's one of the greatest bass players ever. hats off. Your time is pretty good, can still use improving, but you are very funky indeed.